Winners announced in BIV’s 2021 BC CEO Awards
(BUSINESS IN VANCOUVER) — Business in Vancouver has announced five recipients for this year’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Year awards.
The winners were nominated for their corporate leadership of British Columbia companies and institutions, along with their particular impacts during the pandemic.
The recipients are:
- Ryan Beedie, president of Beedie, in the Large Company category;
- Brad Liski, CEO of Tru Earth, in the Small Company Category;
- Marcia Nozick, CEO of EMBERS, in the Lifetime Achievement category;
- Sue Paish, CEO of the Digital Technology Supercluster, in the Publicly Accountable category;
- Dick Vollet, CEO of the St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation, in the Not-for-Profit category.
“These selections exemplify excellence in economic leadership in British Columbia,” said Kirk LaPointe, BIV publisher and editor-in-chief. “Their accomplishments in challenging circumstances have been exceptional.”
The CEO of the Year winners will receive their awards at an event November 29, held in conjunction with the annual Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Year celebrations.
The CFO winners were announced Tuesday.
To view the full article, click here.