Business in Vancouver
More than 230 delegates from the business community attended the NAIOP Vancouver and Business in Vancouver Commercial Real Estate Awards of Excellence Gala, held last night at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver.
The awards recognize excellence in the commercial real-estate industry within the Metro Vancouver area.
The 2012 winners were:
– Mixed Use Development: Morgan Crossing, accepted by Karen Donald, representing the Shops at Morgan Crossing;
– Industrial Lease: Build-to-suit for Kruger Products LP, accepted by Ryan Beedie, president, Beedie Development Group;
– Industrial Development: Corix, accepted by Gino Nonni, president, Wesgroup
– Office Lease: Containers on Terminal Columbia College, 428 Terminal Ave.,
Vancouver; accepted by Colin Scarlett, senior vice-president, Colliers
– Office Development: Broadway Tech Centre Bldg. No. 4, accepted by John Cordonier, vice-president, development, Bentall Kennedy;
– Investment Transaction: Aberdeen Square, accepted by Cecilia Tse, senior vice-president, Asia Pacific, Colliers International; and
– Developing Leader: Derek Jones, senior manager, investments, Concert Properties.
The event was sponsored by Colliers International, Metro Vancouver and Concert Properties.
Jill Krop, news anchor at Global BC, emceed the event.
Ernie Hee of Boughton Law chaired the event and Bill Tucker, CEO of Omicron chaired the judging panel. The panel included Chuck We of Oxford Properties, Jennifer Podmore Russell of Deloitte and Steve Krilanovich of Lotus Pacific Investments.